Collaborative Drug Discovery
Cyclenium offers partners access to its proprietary CMRT drug discovery technology, QUEST Library, extensive expertise and broad experience for:
- Macrocycle based drug discovery and development including hit validation, lead optimization, generation of clinical candidates, preclinical and clinical development
- Design and construction of targeted libraries starting from HTS, peptide leads or known protein-ligand interactions
- Creation of custom-designed macrocycles for screening collections
- Process research and development support for macrocycle scale-up and manufacturing
- Customer-focused design of macrocycle based R&D programs
These are only examples of the types of collaborative efforts in which the Cyclenium team has expertise and that can be applied to have a positive impact on partner programs.
Cyclenium also welcomes inquiries from researchers with interesting early stage product development opportunities, particularly in the fields of oncology, anti-infectives,inflammatory disorders and pain.
Please contact Cyclenium to arrange for further discussions.